Páginas

Translate

25 outubro 2018

My first Supplies - Bullet Journal

Hi there!
I hope this post will be smaller than the last ones, so straight to the point... As I said in previous posts, I spent a lot of time seeing videos of Bullet Journal, spreads and also supplies. Some people say that for for beginners it isn´t necessary to spend a lot of money in the best products, some said without the best supplies you won´t be able to get the best results. Well, as everything in our life I think it is necessary some balance.
In my case, I always loved paper, pens, notebooks, stencils, stamps, color pencils, art journals, oil painting ( some work on my etsy shop), so I already had some supplies:

- Pens: Stabilo point 88, Paper Mate, Uni-ball eye micro
- Color pencils: Staedtler Noris Club 144
- Giotto Stilnovo
-  FaberCastell



Stickers:

- From Amazon, Aliexpress, random physical stores



Washi tape:

- From Amazon and Aliexpress



Love these stickers from Flow Magazine:



Beautiful stickers from Aliexpress:



Clear Stamps and stencils:

- From Amazon and Aliexpress



More pens, brush pens and highlighters markers:
-  the Faber Castell Pitt Artist pen, terra set, that I already had
-  also not new, The Graphik line markers from Derwent 0.1, 0.3 and 0.5.  Love them!
-  this set of the Stabilo point 88, because I use this pens for years and love them, but  I only had a few colors
-  the Tombow Dual Brush Pens, the pastel colors, very new 😊, I bought the pastel set on Amazon. I bought them because everybody seems to agree that are the best dual brush pens on the market.
- highlighters Stabilo Boss. I also get the pastel colors (not a bright idea, see photo below)
- Staedtler triplus fineliner, red and black - also not new



Yes, I love the pastel colors, and for my surprise when I was doing the pen test to the Stabilo Boss and Tombow Dual Brush Pens... well they are basically the same colors. The only diferences are the orange Stabilo that has no comparison on the Tombow set and the 553 Tombow, a blue/ purple color that really stays between this two colors, the blue 452 and the purple 623 Tombow. Although this 2 sets could be used in different things, it would be better to have different colors to use 😒. If you want to really see the comparison between the colors of these two sets, please let me know in the comments.



Something that didn't arrive yet and I bought from Amazon is the Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens, because I really want to improve my calligraphy and I think that these are some of the best.



After all of this, what I want to say is that I think if we are not the best doodlers or artists, the use of stickers, stamps and washi tape, really can help us simplifying and doing beautiful Bujo pages without to much effort and cost. I also found different pages with free printable content to use in bujos (if you want to see some, please let me know). You also can use some images from Pinterest ( I have an album where I keep some images. Feel free to use them) I already have too much things, but as I said, I already had the most of it for art journals.
The thing I really want to improve is the lettering and that´s  why I bought some new pens. 

Hope to show you some new bujo pages in the next post!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá!

Espero que este post seja menor do que os últimos, por isso vamos directos ao assunto... Como disse nos posts anteriores, passei muito tempo a ver vídeos sobre Bullet Journal, páginas e também material de escritório. Algumas pessoas dizem que para os iniciantes não é necessário gastar muito dinheiro nos melhores produtos, outros dizem que sem os melhores produtos não vamos conseguir obter os melhores resultados. Bem, como tudo na vida , acho que é necessário algum equilíbrio.

No meu caso, eu sempre adorei papel, canetas, cadernos, stencils, carimbos, lápis de cor, art journals, pintura a óleo (alguns trabalhos na minha loja etsy), por isso já tinha algum material:


- Canetas: ponto 88 Stabilo, Paper Mate, Uni-ball eye micro

- Lápis de cor: Staedtler Noris Club 144;  Giotto Stilnovo; FaberCastell


Autocolantes:

- da Amazon, Aliexpress, lojas físicas várias
- Flow Magazine


Washi tape:

- da Amazon e Aliexpress


Carimbos e stencils:

- da Amazon e Aliexpress



Mais canetas, canetas pincel (brush pens) e marcadores :

- canetas Faber Castell Pitt Artist, set terra , que eu já tinha

- também não é novo,  marcadores de linha Graphik da Derwent 0.1, 0.3 e 0.5. Adoro!

- este conjunto Stabilo Point 88, porque eu uso estas canetas há anos e adoro-as, mas só tinha algumas cores

- os Tombow Dual Brush Pens, as cores pastel, novas em folha 😊, comprei no Amazon. Comprei-as  porque todos parecem concordar que são as melhores canetas de pincel duplo (Dual Brush Pens) do mercado.

- Marcadores Stabilo Boss. Também as comprei na cor  pastel (não foi uma ideia brilhante, vejam a foto/ texto abaixo)

- Staedtler triplus fineliner, vermelho e preto - também não são novas

Sim, adoro os tons  pastel, e para minha surpresa quando eu estava a fazer o teste de canetas para o Stabilo Boss e Tombow Dual Brush Pens ... bem, eles são basicamente as mesmas cores. As únicas diferenças são o Stabilo laranja que não tem equivalente no conjunto Tombow;  e o roxo azulado 553  da Tombow, uma cor que fica mais ou menos no meio do azul /roxo, o azul 452 e o roxo 623 . Embora esses dois conjuntos possam ser usados em coisas diferentes, era melhor ter cores diferentes para usar 😒. Se quiserem ver a comparação entre as cores desses dois conjuntos, por favor, digam-me nos comentários.


Outra coisa que comprei no Amazon e ainda não chegou foi o conjunto Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pens, porque quero melhorar a minha caligrafia e acho que estas são algumas das melhores canetas para isso.



Depois de isto tudo , o que eu quero dizer é que, se não formos os melhores doodlers ou artistas, o uso de autocolantes, carimbos e fita washi, podem ajudar-nos a simplificar e fazer páginas bonitas sem muito esforço e custo. Também encontrei diferentes páginas onde se pode imprimir conteúdos grátis (se quiserem saber quais, digam-me). Também se pode usar algumas imagens do Pinterest (eu tenho um álbum onde eu guardo algumas imagens. Sintam-se à vontade para usá-las). Eu já tenho demasiadas coisas, demasiado material comparando com o que considero necessário, mas como eu disse antes, a maioria dele já o tinha.
Quero mesmo melhorar a minha caligrafia e  por isso comprei algumas canetas novas.


Espero mostrar-vos algumas páginas novas do meu bullet journal no próximo post!

Até lá|

xxx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário