Páginas

Translate

01 outubro 2018

Bullet Journal- The beginning

It´s being something I wanted to do for a couple a years. I watch a ton of videos of bullet journal, supplies, traveler journals, arc bujos, minimalist bujos, lettering, doodling, whatever had something to do with the theme. I follow many pages on pinterest, instagram, blogger... the problem is they all look so perfect, they all look like something I would never be able to do. 

For 2018 I used a Moleskine planner (like I used to for many years), but this time I tried to use some of the pages as a bullet journal. It really worked for me. It is nothing very complicated, very worked out, but it made me saw that I need more pages to track all the things I want. 

After all the information I gathered I choose the Lemome for my bullet journal.
Next Problems: 
Which kind of bullet journal do I want / can do? 
With which kind of lettering? 
Minimalist or very artistic?
Using washi tape, stickers, prints or nothing at all? 

Truth be told, I love all those kinds, the problem is to choose one and to have the competence of doing it.

It was all an obstacle... 

FINALLY I decided! I will do it as I know, I will not try to follow one specific manner, I will not try to define rules. I will do it and learning as I do it. Only this way I will start, only this way I will learn what works for me, and who knows, meanwhile, improve my competences doing it! 

Well, I already have 2 pages (yes, only two pages....) for the next year. 
In the next post I will show you how it turned out!

via Amazon.com

É algo que queria fazer há muito tempo. Vi dezenas de vídeos sobre bullet journal, materiais a usar, traveler journals, bujos com argolas, bujos minimalistas , caligrafia, desenhos/ rabiscos, tudo o que tivesse a ver com o tema. Sigo muitas páginas no pinterest, instagram, blogger... o problema é que todos parecem perfeitos e parece algo que nunca seria capaz de fazer.

Em 2018 usei uma agenda da Moleskine (como à já vários anos), mas desta vez tentei usar algumas das páginas do fim como um bullet journal, e funcionou muito bem. Não fiz nada complicado ou muito trabalhoso, mas dá para ver que preciso de mais páginas para tudo o que quero seguir/ anotar.

Depois de toda a informação que recolhi lá acabei por escolher o Lemome  como meu bullet journal.
Próximos problemas: 
Que tipo de bullet journal quero/ consigo fazer?
Com que tipo de letra/ caligrafia?
Minimalista ou artístico? 
Com washi tape, etiquetas, imagens ou sem nada ? 

Verdade seja dita, adoro todas estas variações, o problema era escolher uma e ter capacidades para a fazer.

Tudo era um entrave....

FINAMENTE decidi! Vou fazê-lo como conseguir, não vou tentar nenhum método em especial, não vou definir nenhumas regras. Vou começar a fazê-lo e aprendendo à medida que o faço e quem sabe, entretanto, melhoro as minhas capacidades de fazê-lo!

Bem, já tenho 2 páginas (sim, apenas duas páginas) para o próximo ano!
No próximo post vou mostrar-vos como ficaram! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário